1 1/2 chicken breasts, frozen
1 1/2 precooked Italian sausage links, sliced
8 oz ham, diced
1 can diced tomatoes
1 tsp minced garlic
1/3 c diced onion
1/2 cup diced peppers, combo of red and yellow
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (I LOVE Annie’s Organic)
1-2 tsp Tabasco sauce (or more… or less… depending on how hot you want it)
1-2 tbsp red wine vinegar
1-2 tsp Cajun seasoning
1 c water
1. Dice chicken breasts while still frozen. This is so much easier than trying to do it when the chicken is thawed. Set aside.
2. In a large pan heat 2 tbsp oil over medium heat. Sauté onions and peppers.
3. Add chicken to the pan and continue to cook until almost cooked through.
4. Add ham and sausage. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
5. Add can of tomatoes (do not drain), water, vinegar, Worcestershire, Tabasco and seasonings.
6. Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
7. Serve over faux (fake) rice*.
*Faux rice is made by placing cauliflower florets in a food processor or blender and processing until you have a course texture. I blend a few large florets at a time by using the pulse mode. In a skillet cook cauliflower with a few tbsp oil in small batches over medium-high heat. It should get slightly brown but maintain its texture. Mushy cauliflower is not the goal.