In 20 minutes, find a technical 1 RM in the Snatch
*Not for time
*Thruster weight recorded
Level 1 (Day 7)
1 mile run time trial (15:00 cap)
You can’t hit what you can’t see. -Walter Johnson
*Post thoughts to comments
– Congratulations to Liz and Vanessa for their respective performances this weekend! Liz competed in the 2011 Copperhead Weightlifting Invitational and Vanessa competed in the Miss Texas US Pageant. Way to go ladies!
– Congrats also go out to Jesse De Leon for completing the Tough Mudder this weekend!
– – Our Fall Fit Fest & Fundraiser is this Saturday! In addition to celebrating our new space, this event will also be a fundraiser for the American Red Cross of Central Texas and the recent victims of the Central Texas fire disaster. Sign yourself and your friends and family up here for the free workouts. More details can be found on facebook or on our website.
– – – Sunday Yoga w/ Colleen has been cancelled for the next few months. Classes will resume when Colleen is able to return post-Baby Legge.
– – – – Want to volunteer at the Fall Fit Fest & Fundraiser? Sign-up sheets are posted in the gym or you can contact one of the staff members! We’re looking for people to sign up for 1-hour blocks of time between 12p-4p to help out with activities! Let us know if you’re interested. See you there!
Congratulations Liz! Cleaan & Jerk PR and Snatch PR + 2nd in Division! Nice job lady!
|Level 1 – AM|
|Level 2 – AM|
|Level 2 – PM|
|LEVEL 1- PM|
|Katie||120cals – 10 minute AD|