10 DB Snatches Total (45 lb, 25 lb)
10 Toes to Bar (scale: V-ups)
10 DB Push Press (45 lb, 25 lbs)
10 Tic Tacs/Side (20 lb)
10 MB Clean to Press (20 lb)
400 M run
*2 Person teams
– One person works at a time…
– Cannot move on to the next exercise until the entire team is finished…
– Everyone Runs together – cannot start next round until entire team is finished with run.
– Congrats to Colleen Legge, who placed 3rd overall in her division at FGB6 with a whopping 331!!! Way to go!
– Mark your calendars!!! October 15th we will be celebrating the opening of our new space with a “Fall Fit Fest.” This event will also be a fundraiser for the American Red Cross of Central Texas and the recent victims of the Central Texas fire disaster. If you like free workouts, silent auctions, raffles, games for kids, CrossFit challenges for adults, food & beverages, costume contests, and much more(!!!), then we want you to plan for a fun-filled day with your CrossFit Austin family! More details can be found on facebook or on our website. *Those interested in attending Barbells for Boobs will be able to do both – we promise!