50 day 10,000 Push-Up Challenge
– Athletes will complete 200 Push-ups or a scaled version of 100 Push-ups a day between August 5th and October 5th.
– Each athlete will be allowed 11 rest days through the course of the challenge. This amounts to 1 rest day per week, plus 3 additional rest days throughout the course of the challenge.
– Athletes are not required to adhere to the above suggested schedule
– Push-ups missed from previous days can be made up, however any push-ups over the allotted 200/100 per day will not count towards future days.
– Push-ups done during CrossFit Austin movement preps, skill sessions, and WODs will count towards the days total, all other push-ups should be completed outside the box.
– We are working on the honor system here folks so be honest, and have fun getting stronger!
– Chest must touch the ground
– Arms must be fully extended at the top
– Rigid mid line must be maintained (aka no Mt. Everest Butt or doing “the worm”.)
– Knee push-ups are encouraged if you cannot adhere to above standards in a standard push-up position.
– Push-ups can be partitioned throughout the day in any combination.
CrossFit One World Push-ups from crossfitoneworld on Vimeo.