Chicken with Strong Tomato Sauce over Spinach Flatbread
3 diced chicken breasts, cooked
1/2 jar organic tomato/marinara sauce
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tsp dried thyme (not ground)
2 tsp rosemary
1. Add all ingredients to a pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
To serve, smother your flatbread with the chicken mixture.
1 frozen block spinach
1/4 cup oil
Salt and pepper
1. Slightly thaw spinach (do not ring out any water).
2. Throw all ingredients into blender and blend on high for 60 seconds.
3. Spoon 1/2 of the batter into an oiled skillet and cook, covered, over low-medium heat for a few minutes.
4. When set and lightly browned on the bottom, carefully flip and cook the other side.
5. Repeat with remaining batter.