Important: Level 1 Schedule Changes
CrossFit Austin is excited to announce that we will be making some important updates to our
Class Schedule and our Level 1 Program, effective Monday, August 20th.
Changes in Class Times:
- Level 1: 5:30 am on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
- Level 1: 6:30 am on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
- *Please note: the above Level 1 additions will replace the current 6:00 am Level 1 Classes
- 7:30pm on Mondays & Wednesdays will now be Level 1 (Level 2 may come in during this time for Open Gym)
Level 1 Program:
- Soon, current Level 1 athletes will be receiving a Test Tracker, which will allow athletes to track progress and test into Level 2. If you are a Level 1 athlete, please print this and bring it with you to class. This will give Level 1 athletes definitive goals to reach before they can move up to Level 2.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays will no longer share the same workout, so programming will be different on each day.
We are very excited to implement these changes and continue to offer the best in CrossFit programming for all of our athletes. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.