“MB 2x400m Relay”
4 Rounds per Partner:
Med Ball Complex
– 25 Yards of Lunges (hold at chest not overhead)
– 25 Deadlifts
– 25 Tic Tacs (total)
*Partner 1 will run 400m while Partner 2 is performing the MB Complex. When finished, Partner 1 will tag Partner 2 and switch.
*Each Partner will perform 4 rounds.
Nothing is easy to the unwilling.-Thomas Fuller
Live to Give
*Post thoughts to comments
– Start the new year off right with Chad Vaughn’s Olympic Lifting Classes! They’ll be starting up again next week and will now be held on Tuesdays at 5:30pm and 6:30pm. Sign up here!
– – CFA will have a CrossFit Games Marathon viewing party on New Year’s Day at Third Base. Learn more here!
– – – The Circle of Awesomeness Challenge is coming! Sign up now to get the “Early Bird” discount!
– – – – Did you miss CrossFit Total Day in December? We will have a make up day 01/07 at 11:00am! Click here to sign up.
|Happy New WOD||15:35|
|Team Iron Man||19:42|