CFA Food Drive 2011
CrossFit Austin will be collecting food for the Capital Area Food Bank for the holiday season!
When: Now through Tuesday (11/22)
Where: CrossFit Austin’s Box
What: *See below*
The mission of the Food Bank is “To nourish hungry people and lead the community in ending hunger”.
For every five pounds of food donated, CAFB can provide the equivalent of FOUR meals!
Possible food donations can include:
- Healthy, non-perishable food
- Items with intact, un-opened, consumer or commercial packaging
- Items with non-breakable packaging (no glass, please)
- Food within the expiration date on the packaging
Most requested items include:
- Canned meats like tuna, stew and chili (pop-tops preferred)
- Canned vegetables
- Pasta & pasta sauce
- Healthy cereals
- Peanut butter
*Thanks to Ruth Untermeyer for volunteering to help with this project!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or talk to us!