The CrossFit Austin 2010 1st Quarter Challenge
The Mean, Lean, and Clean Challenge
We start 2010 with a new goal, a new challenge, and a new competition: Meaner, Leaner, and Cleaner… what exactly does that mean?
1. We want you to be strong, because strong people are awesome
2. We want you to look great in that swimsuit when the sun comes back out
3. We want you to eat foods that don’t destroy your insides
Bottom line, we want CFA members to track their successes, and be rewarded even more for their hard work and commitment.
Each participant will put $20 in the pot to participate in the Challenge. The Male and Female that have best percentage strength gains and best body composition changes win the entire pot!
Challenge #1: “Mean” aka Get Stronger!
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general.
– Test Rep Maxes January 4th, 5th, and 6th
– Retest February 27th, and March 1st, and 2nd
– The Male and Female with the best percentage gains will receive
$50 off one month of gym dues
Challenge #2: “Lean and Clean” aka Look Good!
I just want to look good naked! -Lester Burnham
– 3 ‘Before’ pictures,and an umbilical measurement will be taken on January 11, 12th.
– Each Sunday a food log is to be submitted to the “CFA Mean, Lean, and Clean group”on www.dailyburn.com
– 3 ‘After’ pictures are taken on February 20, 2009 (or within the next 2 days)
– CF Austin coaches pick the top 4 people whose body composition has improved the most and have been most diligent about logging their food.
– We will have a LIVE vote by all participants to determine the Winner and Runner-up
– Male and Female Winner wins 1 month of free unlimited classes at CF Austin
Odds and Ends
– All Pictures will be PRIVATE, and will not be shown to the group with out expressed permission.
– All money needs to be in by January 12th.
– Let us know your “in” via the comments