Last Call for The CrossFit Open!
In case you haven’t heard… The Open is coming!!!
Registration has been extended through Sunday, February 26th. If you haven’t signed up yet, please click here to do so. Once you create a profile and register, you will be able to designate CFA as your affiliate. Need a reason to sign up? Click here!
The first CFA workout for the Open will be held onSaturday, February 25th. Be sure to sign up for a class (click here) and come join in on the fun! Because the Open workouts will be done as a gym on Saturdays, we’ve added an 11:00am Saturday session so that there will be room for all of our awesome CFA participants!
- CFA Participants will have 3 times to complete the workout:
– Thursday during all class times for Make-up Day (the current week’s WOD only)
– Friday during Open Gym (5:30 PM)
– Saturday at our regularly scheduled All-Levels Class (9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM)
- Visiting or non-member CrossFitters are welcome to come do the workout and get their score validated at any of those times ($25 drop-in fee will be required).
- All workouts must have a judge: the athlete will sign off on their score, the judge will sign the score card, and the coach in charge of class will sign off on the score.